ProActive Environmental Corp. is a New York City based team of environmental consulting and management professionals, lead by President Jeff Bodell M.Sc. Mr. Bodell has over 15 years of experience in environmental site assessments, as well as occupational safety and health assessments for clients such as Hilton Hotels, Waldorf Astoria Hotel and Roosevelt Hotel.
Mr. Bodell and all environmental consultants of ProActive are regulated, licensed and accredited by governmental agencies. When contacting an environmental consulting business, be sure they are properly qualified.
Accredited/Certified Environmental Business
- EPA/AHERA/ DOL – Accredited Asbestos Inspector
- EPA/AHERA – Accredited Project Designer
- NYS / DOL – Asbestos Project Monitor
- NYS / DOL – Air Sampling Tech
- NYC / DEP – Asbestos Investigator
- NIOSH 582 – Sampling and Evaluating Airborne Asbestos Dust
- OSHA – 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Site Safety Training
- Worked with Verizon Communications in the clean up and monitoring at Ground Zero – NYC for the first three months following 9-11