- Supervising and conducting comprehensive site characterizations
- Asbestos Surveys and Hazard Assessments
- Recommendations and Detailed Cost Estimate for Corrective Actions
- Remediation/Abatement Designs and Specifications
- Implementation of Operations and Maintenance Programs
- Construction Management and Quality Assurance
Environmental Site Assessments:
- Supervised Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments to determine the magnitude of on-site contamination stemming from both on and off-site sources, at commercial and industrial facilities throughout the New York metropolitan area, including national lending institutions.
- Provided third party review of Phase I and II site assessment reports (prepared by another consulting firm) for a potential property purchaser of a shopping mall in Connecticut which has subsurface solvent contamination identified on-site.
- For the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey evaluated environmental site characterization data generated by other consultants/contractors, regarding a site at JFK International Airport with extensive subsurface (soil and groundwater) hydrocarbon contamination. Also evaluated proposed site remediation plans, and provided independent oversight and monitoring of the remediation progress.
- Conducted a Phase I Environmental site assessment, including evaluation of underground storage tank records at a facility being negotiated for purchase by the USPS, in Morris County, NJ. Performed an asbestos investigative survey and hazard assessment. Prepared detailed cost estimates for total removal of all asbestos containing materials from the site.
Occupational Safety & Health Assessments:
- Industrial Hygiene and Health and Safety assessments for clients, including local governmental agencies, law firms, commercial corporations, industrial manufacturers, and real estate management firms.
- Planned/managed an indoor air quality study for a high profile client in one of the city’s most famous Art Deco buildings and landmarks. Evaluated several specific contaminants of concern. Assessed ventilation efficiency.
If you are looking for a team of professional environmental consultants for any type of market, contact Jeff Bodell at 917-620-5546 or email@example.com.